Definitions for Laptop
Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Laptop.
a portable computer small enough to use in your lap
A laptop computer.
A laptop computer is a portable personal computer with a clamshell form factor, suitable for mobile use. A laptop has most of the same components as a desktop computer, including a display, a keyboard, a pointing device such as a touchpad and/or a pointing stick, and speakers into a single unit. A laptop is powered by mains electricity via an AC adapter, and can be used away from an outlet using a rechargeable battery. Laptops are also sometimes called notebook computers or notebooks. Other terms, such as ultrabooks or netbooks, refer to specific types of laptop / notebook. Portable computers, originally monochrome CRT-based and developed into the modern laptops, were originally considered to be a small niche market, mostly for specialized field applications such as the military, accountants and sales representatives. As portable computers became smaller, lighter, cheaper, more powerful and as screens became larger and of better quality, laptops became very widely used for all sorts of purposes.
A type of computer created and designed in various colors, materials, mechanisms, shapes, sizes and styles.
The laptop works efficiently and effectively.
Song lyrics by laptop -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by laptop on the Lyrics1.top website.
The numerical value of Laptop in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
The numerical value of Laptop in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Examples of Laptop in a Sentence
The suspect or suspects got into that vehicle with that laptop.
Comey said he had a secure FBI laptop waiting for him in his FBI vehicle and that when he got into the vehicle, he was handed the laptop and began typing as the vehicle moved.
[ That idea ] has been completely rebutted byour intelligence community, that laptop, the emails are notan effort -- as Adam Schiff said -- from the Kremlin.
The MOUSE , The KEYBOARD and The Monitor over the years came closer and closer and became a family known as LAPTOP
I'm going to be with him watching on a laptop, doesn't sound good, but it's one of those things. It could not beat church.
Images & Illustrations of Laptop
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for Laptop
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- حاسوب محمول, لابتوب, كمبيوتر محمولArabic
- ল্যাপটপ কম্পিউটার, ল্যাপটপBengali
- ordinador portàtil, portàtilCatalan, Valencian
- bærbar, bærbar computerDanish
- Klapprechner, LaptopGerman
- laptop, [[φορητός]] [[υπολογιστής]]Greek
- sinokomputilo, tekokomputiloEsperanto
- portátil, ordenador portátil, computadora portátil, computador portátilSpanish
- rüperaal, sülearvutiEstonian
- لپ تاپ, لپتاپPersian
- kannettava, kannettava tietokone, läppäriFinnish
- computadora portátil, portátil, computador portátil, ordenador portátilGalician
- מחשב ניידHebrew
- hordozható számítógép, laptop, notebookHungarian
- komputer jinjing, laptopIndonesian
- ferðatölva, fartölvaIcelandic
- il computer portatileItalian
- מחשב ניידHebrew
- ノートパソコン, ラップトップJapanese
- 노트, 랩톱Korean
- barrlennel, laptopCornish
- skreitinukas, skreitinis kompiuterisLithuanian
- лаптоп, преносен компјутерMacedonian
- komputer ribaMalay
- notebook, laptopDutch
- laptop, komputer przenośnyPolish
- portátil, computador portátilPortuguese
- laptop, calculator portabil, computer portabil, notebookRomanian
- лэптоп, портативный компьютер, ноутбукRussian
- prénosnīk, прије́носнӣк, prijénosnīk, пре́носнӣкSerbo-Croatian
- ජංගම පරිගණකයSinhala, Sinhalese
- bärbar dator, portföljdator, laptopSwedish
- dizüstü bilgisayar, dizüstüTurkish
- لیپ ٹاپUrdu
- máy tính xách tay, laptopVietnamese